CCL can help you create a setting in which people flourish and business thrives.
Whether you need help starting up your own management team or are seeking outside management to handle daily operations at start-up, temporarily for turnaround, or ongoing, CCL offers hands-on management of:
We take responsibility for operating your community — making sure the daily details are handled with professionalism, care, and efficiency. Our services can include:
- Property Management
- Personnel Management (recruiting, hiring, and training)
- Community, Resident, and Family Relations
- Resident Service Management (Customized suite of assisted living, residential care, memory care services ranging from personal care to life enrichment and health care management.)
- Vendor Services and Third Party Management
Owners benefit immediately from our decades of experience in the assisted living field when contracting with us to oversee:
- Accounting, Banking, and Financial Reporting
- Human Resources (Education, Benefits, Personnel and Payroll)
- Risk Management
- Licensing, Compliance and Inspection Coordination
- Insurance Procurement
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
- Contracts and Supply Ordering
Marketing and Community Relations
CCL helps developers, owners and operators of senior living properties by providing the expertise needed to succeed in achieving their goals. When you work with CCL, you will gain access to our market research, industry experience, and a diverse national network of specialty care providers and advocates. CCL can provide:
- Census development strategies and tools tailored to your community goals.
- Devise culturally and community-specific market plans, advertising strategies, promotional materials and referral source development strategies.
- Coordinate the design of marketing collaterals, advertising, media releases, newsletters, signage, website, and other social media and promotional tools thatwill appeal to your target audience.
- Develop or recommend an effective management system for prospects and referral sources.
- Make recommendations for event planning and community involvement to promote your property,
- Provide staff training for marketing, sales and customer service.
- On-site evaluations of your property to hone curb appeal and enhance the interior to ensure favorable first impressions.
- Monitor sales results, respond promptly to challenges and provide comprehensive reports.
- Conduct annual competitive analysis and summary of community-specific markets.
- Coordinate and host focus groups and present findings.