Feasibility, Pre-Development, Construction
Initial Project Feasibility
Demonstrating the long-term viability of your proposed venture means answering some tough questions from community members and investors. Is there a true community need? Do you offer something unique and sustainable? Do you have the team and infrastructure to carry it out? We can help you answer those questions with expert:
- Market analysis
- Feasibility assessment
- Regulatory analysis
- Site evaluation
Anticipating and meeting building, zoning, and financing requirements can be overwhelming, especially for a developer launching its first senior living community. We can help you navigate these crucial first steps by:
- Reviewing plan design
- Identifying land use, planning, and zoning requirements
- Assisting with financing requirements (developing proformas, identifying public/private funding options, completing loan applications, etc.)
Building a sound, safe, efficient, and comfortable community is key to a successful venture. Our extensive experience assisting on the construction of nearly 200 senior living communities can help:
- Assure that the architect and contractor carry out their duties with the owner’s best interests in mind.
- Identify value engineering options to maximize project functionality and cost effectiveness.
- Assure that construction materials and equipment fit the needs of older residents.
- We can advise you on the best choices for equipment, supplies, building interiors, and furnishings in terms of age appropriateness and appeal, supplier cost effectiveness, and operational efficiency.