Preopening, Marketing, Project Evaluation
CCL can give you crucial support when it’s time to assemble a team and establish basic operating procedures. We can take on the entire process or come in to help with key deliverables such as:
- Workforce plan development, implementation, and training.
- Regulatory research, applications, inspections, and licenses.
- Establishing basic operating systems such as operations manuals and administrative materials.
- Developing and implementing operational programs, e.g. socialization, personal care, dietary, housekeeping, meals, and health services.
- Overseeing initial building set up in terms of technology, equipment, and administrative needs.
- Identifying and negotiating contracts with key vendors and insurance providers.
Marketing and Community Relations
CCL helps developers, owners, and operators of senior living properties by providing the expertise needed to succeed in achieving their goals. When you work with CCL, you will gain access to our market research, industry experience, and a diverse national network of specialty care providers and advocates. CCL can provide:
- Census development strategies and tools tailored to your community goals.
- Devise culturally and community specific market plans, advertising strategies, promotional materials and referral source development strategies.
- Design of marketing collaterals, advertising, media releases, newsletters, signage, website, and other social media and promotional tools that will appeal to your target audience.
- An effective management system for prospects and referral sources.
Event planning and community involvement to promote your property.
Staff training for marketing, sales and customer service.
- On-site evaluations of your property to hone curb appeal and enhance the interior to ensure favorable first impressions.
- Monitoring of sales results, responding promptly to challenges and providing comprehensive reports.
- Annual competitive analysis and summary of community specific markets.
Focus group facilitation
We employ a holistic process for conducting an in- depth project evaluation critical to improving existing programs for the long-term. Our evaluation and turnaround efforts may include:
- Reviewing the competition
- Assess marketing strategies and market niche
- Mystery shopping and interviews with key network providers
- Evaluation of current services and personnel
- Analysis of cultural nuances and community perceptions
- Establishing quality assurance procedures
- Reviewing budgets
- Providing recommendations and action plans