Contact: Elaine Jeffries, Manager
30 Portage Drive
North Bonneville, WA 98639
Hamilton Park opened in 2005 to provide essential independent living apartments to residents that are 55 years or older and meet income criteria for residency. Located in the majestic Columbia river gorge Hamilton Park and offers a lush picturesque setting and the residents enjoy the nearby golf course, walking/biking trails as well as garden spots.
- License: HUD Section 8
- Operator: Concepts in Community Living, Inc.
- Owner: Columbia Cascade Housing, Inc.
- Building: Two Story, 24 units, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with full kitchens and some utilities included.
- Location: North Bonneville, Washington, Skamania County
- Pay types: Private pay and mixed income.