Hamilton Park Apartments – Independent Living
Contact: Joshua Judd, Manager
509.427.0018 or firstname.lastname@example.org
30 Portage Drive/P.O. Box 36
North Bonneville, WA 98639
Hamilton Park opened in 2005 to provide essential independent living apartments to residents that are 55 years or older and meet income criteria for residency. Located in the majestic Columbia river gorge Hamilton Park and offers a lush picturesque setting and the residents enjoy the nearby golf course, walking/biking trails as well as garden spots.
- License: HUD Section 8
- Ownership: Columbia Cascade Housing, Inc.
- Management: Concepts in Community Living, Inc.
- Building: Two Story, 24 units, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with full kitchens and some utilities included.
- Location: North Bonneville, Washington, Skamania County
- Pay types: Private pay and mixed income.