More About CCL Communities
The following provides a glimpse of what you can expect from a CCL community. For exact details, it’s always best to check with the Director of the specific community you are considering.
- Private, individual living space. Our buildings typically offer private studio and one-bedroom apartments with their own accessible bathroom and compact kitchenette. Apartments are usually furnished by tenants with their own belongings.
- Areas for socializing. Our buildings generally include dining rooms, community/activity rooms, and various other indoor and outdoor sitting areas for socialization and recreation.
- Three home-style meals, every day. Our staff prepares three nutritious meals daily, served in a main dining room. Our goal is to provide attractive, nourishing meals that meet both tenant preferences and any physician's orders they may have.
- Programs and activities. We provide well-balanced programs that encourage our residents to be social, have fun, and exercise their body, mind, and spirit.
- Emergency systems and security. All buildings are equipped with one or more emergency call systems and staff is on-site and available to help around the clock.
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services. Our staff keep individual apartments and common areas neat and clean. Our residents usually choose to have weekly apartment cleaning and laundry service. Building maintenance staff provides all upkeep and needed repairs of the building and grounds.
- Personal care and health-related services. Personal service assistance is available 24 hours a day to provide tenants with the services and security they need.
- Service philosophy. We strive to provide residents and families with the services they want and need, tailored to fit their lifestyle and preferences.
Please contact individual residences for more detailed information relating to move-in criteria or for specific conditions, resident handbooks, and rental and service agreements.